Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wedding Day!



12.30.09 - Angela and Todd's wedding day! We started the day with awesome massages at their spa. Although I have only had about 5 massages in my life - I can definitely say this one was an experience like no other. Not only was absolutely every inch of my body massaged thoroughly (I'm talking ears, nose, elbows, toes, and everything in between) but they did some weird stretches and other crazy stuff too. At one point I was sitting up on the bed indian-style and the woman came from behind me, my hands up and behind my head, and she wrapped her body around me, wrapped one of her legs around me, moved my body side to side and then all of a sudden yanked me backwards, intensely cracking anything that could be cracked in my back. Then she proceeded to do the same to the other side. Quite an experience! After the massages we proceeded to one of the best parts of the resort - the delicious buffet style glorious brunch experience. Such great food, all fresh and delicious... I honestly could not fit it all in, although every day I do try. Ha da great brunch overlooking the beautiful view and had another great beach day with the group. Then we went back to our villa to get ourselves and the bride ready for the big day.


No comments:

Post a Comment